Q: Are the cookies made in a nut-free facility?
Q: Do I put the cookies in the oven frozen?
Q: What should the cookies look like when they are ready to come out of the oven?
A: They should be just brown around the edges and will look slightly underdone. Do not cook them until they are tan or brown all over. This results in a hard, over-baked cookie. Refer to our Baking Instructions for details.
Q: Can I cook the frozen cookie dough in a microwave oven?
A: No. Trust us.
Q: Will the Chocolate Chip Toffee Crunch With Potato Chips spread out when done like the other cookies?
A: No. This flavor does not spread thin when baked like the other flavors that we offer. It will spread out a little bit, but it mostly maintains the ball shape.
Q: What can I do if I over bake the cookies and they are hard, but not totally burned?
- Around 4 1/2 cups heavy cream
- About 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Around 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- About 1 Batch of Cookies
- Whip around 3 cups of cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla until soft peaks form.
- In any pan you have on hand, spread a layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of cookies.
- Continue layering cream and cookies, finishing with a layer of cream, until all the cookies are incorporated.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
Q: What if my cookie dough balls are stuck together?
A: Pull them apart gently and they should be fine.